Our data modeling solution analyzes your current best customers and generates a detailed profile report that highlights demographic trends statistically significant between your customer data and the prospect universe. We then analyze those demographic insights combined with customized market areas to build a list most like your current best customers.
Considering an average of 7-13 touchpoints are needed to gain a conversion from potential customers, multiple channels must be utilized. We’ll help you target the right audience by sourcing the following lists:
Through Large Venue IP Targeting, means you can market to consumers at specific places and times. We’ll serve targeted digital ads to prospects while they are connected to WiFi at chosen venues and events. Whether a sporting event, concert, convention, hotel, college campus, airport, trade show or any other large venue, we’ll identify the IP addresses of those at the event and deliver digital banner ads to the venue attendees that are connected to the facility’s WiFi. This can be retroactive as well. We can help you target consumers that have visited specific locations within the last 6 months.
Considering only 2% of website visitors convert into paying customers, reaching some of the other 98% that showed interest in what you have to offer is a significant game-changer in the world of direct marketing.
We’ll assist you in engaging through multiple channels to connect with the same visitor that showed interest by going to your website. The website visitor will see your brand-specific messages and offers through varied channels including direct mail, email, digital display, and paid social media advertising. Email us or fill out our form to get your free consultation.